[mou] Birding Job Opportunity

sharonks@mn.rr.com sharonks@mn.rr.com
Tue, 31 May 2005 13:47:56 -0500

I have a job opening at my store for home delivery.

The job includes going to customer homes Tuesdays and Fridays in the
company van filling bird feeders and delivering seed as well as
working about one day a week in the Wayzata Wild Bird Store.  I'm
looking for someone who not only knows about birds and bird feeding
but someone who is self motivated.  The job will require you to make
on the spot decisions and possibly repairing bird feeders and bird
houses, cleaning up dirty feeders and installing anything from wood
duck boxes to martin houses.  The job also requires an ability to lift
fifty pound bags of seed, ability to use a computer with Windows
software and friendly customer service skills and want to have a good
time working with fellow birders.

I'm looking to fill this position long term, not just for the summer.

If anyone is interested please reply to me directly or call me at the
Wayzata Wild Bird Store 952-473-4283.

Sharon Stiteler
Minneapolis, MN
www.birdchick.com