[mou] Toivola area - suggestion for Data/sightings

Andy P andypaulios@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:44:50 -0800 (PST)

Jan, Jim, and MOUers,

One suggestion.  If you enter this site on E-bird as a
hotspot, then everyone who birds there can type in
their results.  The great thing is that others can
view results and it isn't dependent on them knowing
who to send it to, etc.

For instance, in E-bird version 2, it will keep a list
of all birds seen there, plus my own personal list of
birds that I've seen there.  If someone would like to
visit, but doesn't know the best time to go to see
Boreal Chickadees....they can see that too!!

It also can be used in larger studies, etc.

Just a thought....I'm not passionate about this or
anything.

Andy Paulios
Madison, WI