[mou] Snowy Owl in Rochester on Monday

Paul Pedersen ppedersen6@charter.net
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:20:04 -0600

I have no current information about whether the Snowy Owl has been seen today, but I just talked to someone who saw it at another location in Rochester the day before on Monday morning. She came out of her workplace for lunch at 11:30 AM and it was on top of her car!! She thought someone was playing a joke on her until it flew away. I showed her Ron Green's photos and she said that was definitely what she saw.

Her car was in the parking lot of PossAbilities Senior Services at 3139 41st St NW in Rochester. This is just NW of the Home Depot Store about 3 miles NE of the location where it was seen on Tuesday.

Paul Pedersen
Rochester,MN