[mou] Re: [mnbird] Snowy Owl in Rochester on Monday

Ron Green rongreen@charter.net
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:32:08 -0600

I went looking today about 3:00 pm and talked to a number of residents where
I had taken the images and non had seen it at all. Darn!
Ron Green
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Pedersen" <ppedersen6@charter.net>
To: <mnbird@lists.mnbird.net>; <mou-net@cbs.umn.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:20 PM
Subject: [mnbird] Snowy Owl in Rochester on Monday

> I have no current information about whether the Snowy Owl has been seen
today, but I just talked to someone who saw it at another location in
Rochester the day before on Monday morning. She came out of her workplace
for lunch at 11:30 AM and it was on top of her car!! She thought someone was
playing a joke on her until it flew away. I showed her Ron Green's photos
and she said that was definitely what she saw.

> Her car was in the parking lot of PossAbilities Senior Services at 3139
41st St NW in Rochester. This is just NW of the Home Depot Store about 3
miles NE of the location where it was seen on Tuesday.