[mou] Snowy Owl in Silver Bay

Tammy Wolfe Tammy Wolfe <twolfe_birder@earthlink.net>
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:13:08 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Yesterday afternoon I found a Snowy Owl in the area where Jim Lind had reported on 11/25. Thank you, Jim!

A local who lives by where the owl was hanging out stopped to talk to me. He asked me if I had seen "the other one." He said there are often two of them and that they showed up four days ago.

Before I arrived in the Silver Bay area, I drove around McGregor and the Sax Zim bog. I did not see any other owls. (But I was driving, and it's impossible to concentrate on driving and watch both sides of the road at the same time.)

Tammy Wolfe
Lake Elmo