[mou] No St. Paul and Lauderdale

Clay Christensen clay.christensen@comcast.net
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:48:08 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_25986_1133030888_0

Thanksgiving Day, at sunset, my wife and I saw a string of about 100 SNOW GEESE flying south over the intersection of Margaret St. and Hwy 36, No. St. Paul. Did anyone else see them? We were in traffic and got only silhouettes and the "wisp of smoke" look of their "formation."

Also that day, first PINE SISKINS of the season at our thistle feeder here in Lauderdale, Ramsey Co.

This morning, just at sunrise, we had a female ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK in the European cranberry bushes out front. She wasn't taking any berries while I watched. Very fluffed up.

Lord, I love this hobby!

Clay Christensen
Lauderdale, MN
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_25986_1133030888_0

<DIV>Thanksgiving Day, at sunset, my wife and I saw a string of about 100 SNOW GEESE flying south over the intersection of Margaret St. and Hwy 36, No. St. Paul. Did anyone else see them? We were in traffic and got only silhouettes and the "wisp of smoke" look of their "formation."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also that day, first PINE SISKINS of the season&nbsp;at our thistle feeder here in Lauderdale, Ramsey Co.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This morning, just at sunrise, we had a female ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK in the European cranberry bushes out front. She wasn't taking any berries while I watched. Very fluffed up.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lord, I love this hobby!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Clay Christensen</DIV>
<DIV>Lauderdale, MN</DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_25986_1133030888_0--