[mou] Photos of the MOU Boat Trip

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 18:29:54 -0500 (CDT)

I was standing on shore from Lafayette Square as the boat passed, and took
a few photos of the boat and birders.  Click on them to see larger
version.

http://birderblog.com/bird/People/MOU/BoatTrip.html

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson