[mou] Pics from Second Pelagic

Tom Auer mthomasauer@gmail.com
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:43:51 -0500

------=_Part_14820_28013939.1129682631420

I finally got around to adding the great pictures that Earl Orf took on the
second Pelagic Trip. There are great shots of the Thayer's Gull, Black
Scoter, and Bonaparte's Gull. I musn't forget Mark Alt's "Black-headed"
Gull; it's there too. Earl also took lots of great photos of the people on
board.

Check them all out at:

http://www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009/pelagicpics2.html

Tom Auer
MOU Field Trip Chairman

------=_Part_14820_28013939.1129682631420

I finally got around to adding the great pictures that Earl Orf took on
the second Pelagic Trip. There are great shots of the Thayer's Gull,
Black Scoter, and Bonaparte's Gull. I musn't forget Mark Alt's
"Black-headed" Gull; it's there too. Earl also took lots of great
photos of the people on board.<br>
Check them all out at:<br>
mn.edu/~auer0009/pelagicpics2.html</a><br>
Tom Auer<br>
MOU Field Trip Chairman<br>

------=_Part_14820_28013939.1129682631420--