[mou] Youth Mentorship Program

BobHoltz1933@aol.com BobHoltz1933@aol.com
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 10:56:29 EDT

-------------------------------1125759389

Birders,

I am looking for more volunteers to serve as mentors in our Youth Mentorship
Program. I am particularly interested in find mentors who will serve as a kit
host in the following areas.
1. Alexandria
2. Cambridge/Isanti
3. Chanhassen
4. Chaska
5. Elk River
6. Faribault
7. Grand Marais
8. Hibbing
9. LeSueur
10. Stillwater
11. Waconia
12. Worthington

The Youth Mentorship Program's two goals are to get youth interested in birds
and to emphasize the importance of preserving bird habitat. Anyone interested
in birds and having the ability to communicate and share that interest with
others can do the job.

If you can volunteer or if you know someone else who might be interested,
please e-mail me.

Bob Holtz, Coordinator
MOU Youth Mentorship Program

-------------------------------1125759389

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Birders,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am looking for more volunteers to serve as mentors in our Youth Mento=
rship Program. I am particularly interested in find mentors who will serve a=
s a kit host in the following areas.</DIV>
<DIV>1. Alexandria</DIV>
<DIV>2. Cambridge/Isanti</DIV>
<DIV>3. Chanhassen</DIV>
<DIV>4. Chaska</DIV>
<DIV>5. Elk River</DIV>
<DIV>6. Faribault</DIV>
<DIV>7. Grand Marais</DIV>
<DIV>8. Hibbing</DIV>
<DIV>9. LeSueur</DIV>
<DIV>10. Stillwater</DIV>
<DIV>11. Waconia</DIV>
<DIV>12. Worthington</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The Youth Mentorship Program's two goals are to get youth interested in=
 birds and to emphasize the importance of preserving bird habitat. Anyone in=
terested in birds and having the ability to communicate and share that inter=
est with others can do the job.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you can volunteer or if you know someone else who might be intereste=
d, please e-mail me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bob Holtz, Coordinator</DIV>
<DIV>MOU Youth Mentorship Program</DIV></BODY></HTML>