[mou] New Birding Images Posted

Ron Green rongreen@charter.net
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:29:26 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_01B6_01C5B250.20747CC0

On Saturday (9/3), A photographer friend and I made our standard trip =
from Redwing to Trempealeau. We were both surprised how few birds or =
wildlife we saw. Then, my wife and I headed back to Trempealeau on =
Sunday and then cruised up along the river to Buffalo City. Compared to =
Saturday, it was going from "famine to feast". I saw quite a few Egrets, =
Great Blue Herons, at least 4 Bald Eagles, 2 or 3 Kingfishers, Turkey =
Vultures, about 5 or 6 RT Hummingbirds, a Green Heron, etc. The pictures =
I took though were mostly herons and egrets. I was pleased with a number =
of them compositionally. One of the last ones I took was a heron with a =
catfish. It was interesting watching it trying to manage it from a size =
perspective, as well as defend it from another heron. I am curious, does =
anyone have any theories on why Saturday was so devoid of birds and =
other creatures (at least for us it was!)? Weather?

In addition to the Tremp and Buffalo City images, I did add a Osprey and =
TV from today, as well as a mystery birds I took by a cornfield heading =
on 43 towards I-90 W. I stopped and got some shots of them and if anyone =
can help me with what they are I would appreciate the feedback. They =
sorta of look like emmaciated chickens! When they say me, they scooted =
into the corn. The images of them (3) are on page 3 in the album named =
"9/4 - Buffalo City and Trempealeau NWR".

All images can be found at URL:  =
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/spotlightimage. Enjoy the =
images and thank you in advance for your comments or feedback are =
welcome.

Ron Green
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/
------=_NextPart_000_01B6_01C5B250.20747CC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On Saturday (9/3), A photographer =
friend and I made=20
our standard trip from Redwing to Trempealeau. We were both surprised =
how few=20
birds or wildlife we saw. Then, my wife and I headed back to Trempealeau =
on=20
Sunday and then cruised up along the river to Buffalo City. Compared to=20
Saturday, it was going from "famine to feast". I saw quite a few Egrets, =
Great=20
Blue Herons, at least 4 Bald Eagles, 2 or 3 Kingfishers, Turkey =
Vultures, about=20
5 or 6 RT Hummingbirds, a Green Heron, etc. The pictures I took =
though&nbsp;were=20
mostly herons and egrets.&nbsp;I was pleased with a number of them=20
compositionally. One of the last ones I took was a heron with a catfish. =
It was=20
interesting watching it trying to manage it from a size perspective, as =
well as=20
defend it from another heron. I am curious, does anyone have any =
theories on why=20
Saturday was so devoid of&nbsp;birds and other creatures (at least for =
us it=20
was!)?&nbsp;Weather?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>In addition to the Tremp and Buffalo =
City images, I=20
did add a Osprey and TV from today, as well as a mystery birds I took by =
a=20
cornfield heading on 43 towards I-90 W. I stopped and got some shots of =
them and=20
if anyone can help me with what they are I would appreciate the =
feedback. They=20
sorta of look like emmaciated chickens! When they say me, they scooted =
into the=20
corn. The images of them (3)&nbsp;are on&nbsp;page 3 in=20
the&nbsp;album&nbsp;named "9/4 - Buffalo City and Trempealeau =
NWR".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>All =
images can be=20
found at URL:&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/spotlightimage">http://w=
ww.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/spotlightimage</A>.=20
Enjoy the images and thank you in advance for your&nbsp;comments or =
feedback are=20
welcome.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ron Green<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/">http://www.greensphoto=
images.com/gallery/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01B6_01C5B250.20747CC0--