[mou] Thank you State Fair volunteers!

rdunlap@gac.edu rdunlap@gac.edu
Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:07:28 -0500

To everyone who volunteered at the MOU booth at this year's State Fair:

Thank you so much for once again making this a fun and exciting experience!  It
has always been a great way to reach out to the public and get people
interested in birds.  None of this would have been possible without you, the
volunteers.  From everyone that I heard from, this year at the booth was very
enjoyable. I have a few ideas for next year that will hopefully attract even
more volunteers and make the booth experience even more enjoyable. I must
especially thank both Denny and Barb Martin for helping me with the
organization of this year's fair booth. Without their help it would have been
probably too much for me to handle. Thanks again to all the volunteers! I hope
I'll see you there again next year!

Bob Dunlap
MOU State Fair Booth Committee Chairman