[mou] Fwd: [wisb] Re: Green Violet-ear directions

Jim Williams two-jays@att.net
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:14:36 -0500

For life-listers or people interested in hummingbirds, this is the
second Green Violet-ear to be seen in Wisconsin in the past two months,
the third on record there.
Jim Williams
Wayzata

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John Idzikowski" <idzikoj@uwm.edu>
Date: September 8, 2005 8:50:53 AM CDT
To: "Wisconsin Birding Network" <wisbirdn@lawrence.edu>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Green Violet-ear directions

Just received from Barb Ott-

If coming from Spring Green, we are 9 miles east on Hwy 60.  Turn left
on
Badger Rd.  We are 1.1 miles north on Badger Rd on the right side of the
road.  We are the gray house.  You can see the 3 hummingbird feeders on
the
deck from the road.  If you would like to go on the deck, please check
first
if we are home.  If we are not, please don't hesitate to come on the
deck.
The hummingbirds are used to people.

_____

John I, Milwaukee