[mou] Re: [mnbird] FW: 4 charged with killing owls

Chris Fagyal cfagyal@avianphotos.org
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:11:57 -0500

Personally I think they should be thrown in jail, and the guy who killed
10 should get a life sentence.  Revoking a hunting license is akin to
spanking a little kid.  It does absolutely nothing.  They will still
have guns, they will still figure out ways to go shoot stuff.  It just
seems pretty obvious to me that revoking a license does nothing, because
these guys all shot protected animals that aren't in their "hunting
license", and one of them shot many of them.  How does revoking their
license do a damned thing?  Throw them in jail.

Chris