[mou] RE: [mnbird] Sabine's update Tues. AM

Tami Vogel tvogel@wrcmn.org
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:28:28 -0500

Hi Everyone -

Just picked up on these posts.  Is the gull in Hastings?  We have a
volunteer down there who, if she's free, may be able to pick the gull
up.

If someone could drop me an email or phone me w/directions/info, we'll
try to help it.

Thanks much.

Regards,

Tami Vogel
Communications Director
Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota
651.486.9410  ext. 114
www.wrcmn.org