[mou] Redtail Hawk, Sandhill Cranes, and Mute Swans

esteb02@frontiernet.net esteb02@frontiernet.net
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:03:04 -0400

Ron,

Call up the zoo at Oxbow Park and tell them that their Red-tail hawk is
in severe need of a beak trim. From the looks of it, by now, it is
probably having some difficulty eating.  I am a falconer and have had
Red-tails for over 30 years, plus I took care of education raptors for
20 years, so my opinion comes from first hand experience.

Steve Estebo