[mou] Whooping Crane/Todd Co.

David A. Cahlander david@cahlander.com
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 00:50:04 -0500

Operation Migration is interested in any information on these Whooping
Cranes.  I got the message:

Thanks for sending this. I clicked on the link and saw a picture of a
distant whooping crane. Is there another place that shows or describes the
leg bands. It would be a little odd for this to be #16 since he should have
a mate with him and if he doesn't we need to figure out where the female is.
Any more information that you have and could send along would be helpful.
Thank you.
Sara
Sara Zimorski
Aviculturist International Crane Foundation
P.O. Box 447 E-11376 Shady Lane Road
Baraboo, WI 53913
Tel: 608-356-9462 ext. 154
Fax: 608-356-9465
sara@savingcranes.org

I did send on the leg band information that Ben Fritchman reported.  I'm not
sure if Sara got that information so I sent it to her again.

Thanks.
---
David Cahlander david@cahlander.com Burnsville, MN 952-894-5910