[mou] GREAT Minnesota BIRDATHON!!

Debbie Waters dlpwaters@charter.net
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:24:02 -0500

Well, folks, there's one week left before the beginning of the Great
Minnesota Birdathon.  Grab a birding buddy and your binoculars, plan out
your route, and hit the road!  This is a very important FUNDRAISER for the
programs at Hawk Ridge...the counters, the banders, and the educators at the
main overlook,  who provide great looks at and interesting info about banded
birds before their release.

There are GREAT PRIZES for the many categories, and you can pick your OWN
COUNTY or cross county lines and do a STATEWIDE birdathon.  Pick any day
between May 1 and 20...or the "classic" St. Louis County Big Day will be
held on May 20.

Don't forget to join us for the compilation brunch at the EPA lab in Duluth
on May 21.  It's gonna be a great time!  Details and all the forms can be
found at www.hawkridge.org.  Click on the "Great Minnesota Birdathon" in the
lower right corner.

Good Birdathon-ing!
Debbie
__________________________________
Debbie Waters, Education Director
Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory
P.O. Box 3006
Duluth, MN 55803-3006
(218) 428-6209
dwaters@hawkridge.org
www.hawkridge.org

Great Minnesota Birdathon...May 1 - 20, 2006
                   www.hawkridge.org

"In the end we will conserve only what we love,
we will love only what we understand,
and we will understand only what we are taught."
                                                      --Baba Dioum