[mou] Feeding Robins

George Reindl lightfang@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:10:58 -0500

Well when I saw it, I called my good friend Dave Bartkey, He was at a loss
too.  I was sitting on my couch and noticed the Orange breast of a robin
sitting on my window feeder.  After a quick double take, to make sure I was
really seeing a robin, I tried to get closer to see what it was eating, but
it flew.  That was yesterday, and now today, it was back twice.
Thinking it was a fluke, I didn't report anything the frist time. But now???

I did look through the food and found no insects, fruit or berries.

Has anyone else had Robins eating seed out of their feeders?  Or can anyone
tell me if this is common, strange, or whatever?

Thanks,

George Reindl