[mou] Wilkin And Clay County birding

Andrew Longtin alongtin@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:23:26 -0500

Mark,
	I got to see your Harrier flight this past Saturday in Stearns
county, they do this U loop and stall out at the top of the U with a small
barrel roll, at least this was what I saw a female Harrier doing.. I think I
was just a mile west of Elrosa on State Route 71 (DeLorme Page 45, D 7-8) it
was really cool looking that's for sure..

Andrew
---
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota