[mou] Buff-breasted Sandpipers-Dakota County

Doug Kieser DKieser@CLYNCH.COM
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:02:23 -0500

A flock of 16 Buff-Breasted Sandpipers flew into this location as I was
watching at 6:00 this evening.  They were in the second plowed field on
the west side of Blaine Ave. as you travel south from County Rd. 66. =20
=20
Doug Kieser
Minneapolis=20

________________________________

From: mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu [mailto:mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu] On
Behalf Of james otto
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:14 PM
To: mou-net@cbs.umn.edu; mnbird@lists.mnbird.net
Subject: [mou] Buff-breasted Sandpipers-Dakota County

I was at the Jirik Sod Farms in Farmington Mn., located on Dakota County
Road 66 and Blaine ave. I observed 3 Buff-breasted Sandpipers at 10:30
am this am. They were on the west side of Blaine ave. on the sod ,just
north of the plowed field where there was an abundance of other more
common sandpipers.=20
=20
=20
                               James Otto