[mou] Slaty-backed Gull found dead

Jim Lind jlind@nrri.umn.edu
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:54:25 -0500

--Alt-Boundary-8941.9037415

I just received a brief message that the Slaty-backed Gull was found dead on the beach
in Grand Marais this morning.  I don't yet have any details, other than that there was no
apparent cause of death and that the bird was very approachable last night.

Jim Lind

--Alt-Boundary-8941.9037415

<?xml  version="1.0" ?><html>
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
in Grand Marais this morning.&#160; I don't yet have any details, other than that there was no

--Alt-Boundary-8941.9037415--