[mou] Osprey question

Rob Daves rob_daves@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:49:46 -0700 (PDT)

--0-744483568-1156524586=:66981

I'm posting this question for a colleague at work.

  She lives in Orono (western Hennepin County, near Lake Minnetonka) close to an osprey platform where nesting has occurred for the past number of years.

  In the past week, an osprey (she's unsure if it's an adult or juvenile) has started building a next across the street at the top of a power pole.

  She's curious if anyone can give her a hint about what might be going on?  Are the adults switching over to another nest.  Are other osprey moving into the neighborhood?  Are the juveniles building.

  Thanks for any info you can share.  You can write me off the listserv if you like:

  rob_daves@yahoo.com

  Good birding..

  Rob Daves
  South Minneapolis

--0-744483568-1156524586=:66981

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Make PC-to-Phone Calls</a> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.
--0-744483568-1156524586=:66981--