[mou] Fwd: osprey nest

Rob Daves rob_daves@yahoo.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:34:43 -0700 (PDT)

--0-595309295-1156606483=:89068

--0-522084712-1156606483=:89068

Hi, birders...

  There seemed to be enough interest that I am taking the liberty of forwarding this reply to me.  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

  Best...

  Rob Daves
  South Minneapolis

Note: forwarded message attached.

--0-522084712-1156606483=:89068

		<hr size=1>Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Great rates starting at 1¢/min.