[mou] Another Goldfinch Story...

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 18:15:15 -0600 (CST)

I bet it thought the bird house was a feeder.  There are so many designs
of hanging feeders with perches that the goldfinches who investigate all
of them are the ones most likely to find a lot of food.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson