[mou] Holiday Redbird Survey

shawn conrad dingermcduff@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:29:30 -0600

Those of you who will be birding in northern Minnesota between 12/23 and 1/2
might be interested in submitting your cardinal sightings to this survey
sponsored by KAXE public radio.

>From www.kaxe.org:

"It wasn’t too many years ago that seeing a Cardinal in northern Minnesota
was a rare thing.  Now it’s fairly common.  Students in the Forest View
Middle School Bird Club in Baxter, the DNR’s Non-Game Wildlife Department,
and KAXE are sponsoring a first-ever Northern Cardinal survey.  We are
asking KAXE listeners of all ages and from all over northern Minnesota to
send us their Cardinal sightings between Saturday, December 23rd and
Tuesday, January 2nd.  The DNR will map all the sightings, and that map will
be available here on our web site  Tell us the date of your Cardinal
sighting, the number of males and females, the habitat in which you saw the
birds, and your name, phone number and address.  E-mail your information to
cardinal@kaxe.org."

Shawn Conrad
Bovey

Get free, personalized online radio with MSN Radio powered by Pandora
http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001