[mou] 2 out of 3 Hawkowls

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:51:07 -0600

--Apple-Mail-2-243393502

I did my owl survey today since I was sick last weekend.

Two out of the three known hawkowls were present in the lush spruce bog
along hwy 73.

One at approximately 1.6 miles north of junction hwy 22 and hwy 73, on
#73. (between mile markers 110 & 111)

One at 1.4 miles west of #73 on "Lund" road.  This used to be cty rd
85, but is now cty rd 793.  I don't know when it was changed.  I am
used to turning at "Lund" and don't pay too much attention.  It took me
by surprise today.

This is in Western St Louis Cty.

Also present along cty rd 793/aka 85 were 2 Gray Jays, 1 N Shrike.  Not
much else.  More action in my yard.

#73. (between mile markers 110 & 111)

One at 1.4 miles west of #73 on "Lund" road.  This used to be cty rd
85, but is now cty rd 793.  I don't know when it was changed.  I am
used to turning at "Lund" and don't pay too much attention.  It took
me by surprise today.

This is in Western St Louis Cty.

Also present along cty rd 793/aka 85 were 2 Gray Jays, 1 N Shrike.
Not much else.  More action in my yard.

</fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2-243393502--