[mou] Gyrfalcon

danterberan@comcast.net danterberan@comcast.net
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:11:44 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_5442_1139613104_0

I received a call at work at 4:00 pm today from a friend who just had a Gyrfalcon fly over his truck just as he was approaching the Wakota bridge in So St Paul. He said it was flying NE towards the river. I left work to search and as I was looking at a Coopers Hawk near the bridge I relocated the Gyrfalcon flying and then landing on the steel highline pole that is just east of the intersection of Hardman and Armour. When I left at 4:35 the bird was still perched there.

Dan Beran
Woodbury
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_5442_1139613104_0

<DIV>I received a call at work at 4:00 pm today from a friend who just had a Gyrfalcon fly over his truck just as he was approaching the Wakota bridge in So St Paul. He said it was flying NE towards the river. I left work to search and as I was looking at a Coopers Hawk near the bridge I relocated the Gyrfalcon flying and then landing on the steel highline pole that is just east of the intersection of Hardman and Armour. When I left at 4:35 the bird was still perched there. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dan Beran</DIV>
<DIV>Woodbury</DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_5442_1139613104_0--