[mou] Golden eagles- Kandiyohi co.

Randy Frederickson fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:58:52 -0600

I apologize for the lateness of this posting (almost a week old), but last
Sunday, 2/12 I watched a pair of golden eagles in extreme NE Swift county.
We (Jeff Weitzel and I) watched/followed the birds for about 20 minutes, as
they slowly hunted and drifted towards the East.  It was a county lister's
dream come true as the birds crossed hwy #104 (north of Sunburg) at the
tri-county intersection of Swift, Kandiyohi, and Pope counties.

One of the birds was an adult, but due to lighting conditions, we could not
discern age on the 2nd individual.

Randy Frederickson
Willmar