[mou] Pipestone County Snowy (but just barely)

Janet Timmerman bluestem@iw.net
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:50:47 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C6396A.D7DEFE70

Hi,
 On a two-day old, second-hand tip of a "big white owl" sighting, I and =
Mark did a road trip and found a large mature Snowy in Pipestone County. =
It is 1  1/2 miles north of Hwy 30 on County Line Ave. Look down the =
fencerow a quarter mile west of  the road and he is sitting on a tall =
wooden fence post. At least it was a half hour ago. We're going to take =
the scope out in the morning and get a better look at it. I wish he'd =
fly a little east and hang out in Murray for awhile!
Also, there is a nice mixed flock of Canada geese with a couple Snows =
and Blues mixed in and I thought one or two White Fronted but need the =
scope for that as well. They are on the south lake of Lake Wilson on Hwy =
30.
Let the spring fling begin!

=20
Janet Timmerman
Box 62
Lake Wilson, MN 56151
------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C6396A.D7DEFE70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Poor Richard">Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Poor Richard">&nbsp;On a two-day old, second-hand tip =
of a "big=20
white owl" sighting, I and Mark did a road trip and found a large mature =
Snowy=20
in Pipestone County. It is&nbsp;1&nbsp; 1/2 miles north of Hwy =
30&nbsp;on County=20
Line Ave. Look down the fencerow a quarter mile west of&nbsp; the road =
and he is=20
sitting on a tall wooden fence post. At least&nbsp;it was a half hour =
ago. We're=20
going to take the scope out in the morning and get a better look at it. =
I wish=20
he'd fly a little east and hang out in Murray for awhile!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Poor Richard">Also, there is a nice mixed flock of =
Canada geese=20
with a&nbsp;couple Snows and Blues mixed in and I thought one or two =
White=20
Fronted but need the scope for that as well. They are on the =
south&nbsp;lake=20
of&nbsp;Lake&nbsp;Wilson on Hwy 30.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Poor Richard">Let the spring fling =
begin!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Poor Richard">Janet Timmerman<BR>Box 62<BR>Lake =
Wilson, MN=20
56151</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C6396A.D7DEFE70--