[mou] (no subject)

Melissa Babich mbabich@mail.mnzoo.state.mn.us
Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:25:08 -0600

Standing in the UPS parking lot around 8:30 this morning I spotted one of =
the snowys flying (right after the snow removal trucks went careening by) =
towards me from the direction of IKEA and then landed next to a small =
mound of snow. He then proceeded to run to the snow mound and disappear =
behind it. Went over to the glycol plant and saw one on the ground by the =
same sign as yesterday, was that 22 4 k? Then I walked over to talk to =
some other birders and guess what, another was on top of the brick =
building! He sat for about 30 minutes and then showed off his spectacular =
wings and headed to the other side of the runway.  I am new to this list =
serv, thanks for all the help, my first snowys!!!