[mou] Eagles at Black dog

Howard Cutter howardcutter@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:47:06 -0800 (PST)

--0-1639338660-1137080826=:51159

Last night my wife and I spotted 5 immature and 1 adult Bald Eagle perched in trees along Minnesota river close to Black Dog Lake overlook. As spotted a Belted Kingfisher in area of parking lots closest to 35W.

Adventure is not outside,its within

Yahoo! Photos
--0-1639338660-1137080826=:51159

<DIV id=RTEContent><FONT size=4>Last night my wife and I spotted 5 immature and 1 adult Bald Eagle perched in trees along Minnesota river close to Black Dog Lake overlook. As spotted a Belted Kingfisher in area of parking lots closest to 35W.</FONT></DIV><BR><BR>Adventure is not outside,its within<p>

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Photos<br>
Got holiday prints? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/holidayprints/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38089/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//print_splash">See all the ways</a> to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.
--0-1639338660-1137080826=:51159--