[mou] Hoary Redpoll

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:59:25 -0600

--Apple-Mail-18--1070107600

I am having daily visits from a flock of redpolls.  They come to the
feeder in late morning and sometimes in the afternoon.
Amongst them at times is a hoary.  I can't predict its coming and
going, but on the days I am home and can watch, the flock comes
regularly.
The hoary is there today at 12 noon.
Karen Sussman
NE SLC
Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-18--1070107600

visits from a flock of redpolls.  They come to the feeder in late
morning and sometimes in the afternoon.

Amongst them at times is a hoary.  I can't predict its coming and
going, but on the days I am home and can watch, the flock comes
regularly.

The hoary is there today at 12 noon.

Karen Sussman

NE SLC</fontfamily>