[mou] Bloopers

Pastor Al Schirmacher PastorAl@PrincetonFreeChurch.net
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:05:27 -0500

Sometimes ID'ing a bit early leads to interesting bloopers:

This morning Mark Junghans and I were birding the Prairie Wildlife Drive
portion of Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge near Princeton, MN.  As we
sighted the final pool,  I remarked about the commotion in the water:
"There's the loon family we missed earlier."

Would have been a great call, except as we drew much nearer, the loons
morphed into otters.

Sigh.

Must admit I've never completed missed on the type of mammal before.

How about the rest of you - ever humorously call too early or miss one?

Humbly submitted,

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties