[mou] Common Moorhen & chicks in Yellow Med Cty

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:50:11 EDT

--part1_55f.3f7c634.31fe91a3_boundary

In the north central part of Yellow Medicine Cty., on Miller Lake, I observed
an adult Common Moorhen swimming with and feeding two young.   Take Hwy 67 to
290th St.   I was .2 mile north of 67 on 290th, looking at the south east
shoreline of the lake.   You could probably observe the birds from Hwy 67 itself.
  For those who like landmarks, I was by the 1st line of trees near the road
as you go north on 290th from Hwy 67.   I observed the birds Sunday, July 30,
from noon to about 12:20.
Linda Sparling
Hennepin County

--part1_55f.3f7c634.31fe91a3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">In the north central part of Yellow Med=
icine Cty., on Miller Lake, I observed an adult Common Moorhen swimming with=
 and feeding two young.&nbsp;  Take Hwy 67 to 290th St.&nbsp;  I was .2 mile=
 north of 67 on 290th, looking at the south east shoreline of the lake.&nbsp=
;  You could probably observe the birds from Hwy 67 itself.&nbsp;  For those=
 who like landmarks, I was by the 1st line of trees near the road as you go=20=
north on 290th from Hwy 67.&nbsp;  I observed the birds Sunday, July 30, fro=
m noon to about 12:20.<BR>
Linda Sparling<BR>
Hennepin County</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_55f.3f7c634.31fe91a3_boundary--