[mou] Acadian Flycatcher at Carlos Avery

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 19:18:23 EDT

--part1_4c6.1f5fe1.31b372bf_boundary

I heard an Acadian Flycatcher 1.7 miles east of Zodiac Rd on Headquarters
Road.   I thought I heard a second one closer to Zodiac on Headquarters, but it
sang only once.   The Hudsonian Godwit and Short-billed Dowitcher were no
longer at the spot they had been for the past 2-3 days.   There were still many
Semipalmated Sandpipers and Plovers, White-rumped Sandpipers and at least two
Dunlin.   Others reported hearing a Yellow-billed Cuckoo this morning.   I saw a
pair of Black-billed Cuckoos mating.
Linda Sparling
Hennepin Cty.

--part1_4c6.1f5fe1.31b372bf_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">I heard an Acadian Flycatcher 1.7 miles=
 east of Zodiac Rd on Headquarters Road.&nbsp;  I thought I heard a second o=
ne closer to Zodiac on Headquarters, but it sang only once.&nbsp;  The Hudso=
nian Godwit and Short-billed Dowitcher were no longer at the spot they had b=
een for the past 2-3 days.&nbsp;  There were still many Semipalmated Sandpip=
ers and Plovers, White-rumped Sandpipers and at least two Dunlin.&nbsp;  Oth=
ers reported hearing a Yellow-billed Cuckoo this morning.&nbsp;  I saw a pai=
r of Black-billed Cuckoos mating.<BR>
Linda Sparling<BR>
Hennepin Cty.</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSE=
RIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_4c6.1f5fe1.31b372bf_boundary--