[mou] Miss. River Sightings

Matt Baumann baumann_matt@hotmail.com
Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:01:05 -0600

In the drive down HWY 61, between Winona, MN and La Crosse, WI, one can
easily see no less than 4 bald eagle nests from the road. There is also
another nest in Trempeleua NWR visible from the "Wildlife Drive". Throughout
the winter, along the same Winona - LaCrosse drive, one could reliably see
bald eagles perched in the trees along the Mississippi River shoreline.

Matt Baumann
Winona, MN