[mou] MPR Birding Feature

chetmeyers@visi.com chetmeyers@visi.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:25:59 -0600

Chet Meyers writes:
Friends,   I don't think this is as self-serving as it may first appear. For the
past 9 months I have been working with Minnesota Public Radio, trying to get
them to expand their nature programming.  I found a friend in reporter Mike
Edgerly.  Our first attempt aired this morning on wintering bald eagles. You
can view it by Googling Minnesota Public Radio or go to mpr.org.  Go to their
home page and click on "News and Features" and then go to the wintering eagle
piece.  Mike and I hope to do one of these a month, but nothing much will
happen if listeners don't respond. If you would like to help our efforts to
have more nature, and specifically birding stuff, on Public Radio, view the
website article and call the listener services number (651) 290-1212 and tell
them you'd like to see more stuff like this.  Or just e-mail Mike at
<medgerly@mpr.org> and he will pass comments on to the powers that be.
Thanks so much          Chet Meyers