[mou] Dilemma

Leodwm@aol.com Leodwm@aol.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:52:22 EST

-------------------------------1142567542

Hello birdwatchers,
I'm writing because we have a bird dilemma. We showed up at our door two
days ago at around 6:30 pm and found a pigeon with a broken wing on our stoop.
It crouched up in the corner and stayed as we walked past it to open the door.
We felt bad and brought it some birdseed to eat. A while later, almost all
the  seed was gone. It curls up in the corner of our stoop when we're not there.
 Last night during the big snow storm, we figured it was a goner, but today I
 looked out the porch and saw it just outside our door, looking fine.
As of right now, 9:48 pm, he's still sitting there. So, our dilemma is what
to do. Should we try to catch it and bring it somewhere? Should we let it be
and  feel bad? Is there some place that could help us out with it? Or is a
pigeon not  important enough for the attention of a bone mender.

So, that's it. We're trying to decide what to do with him. I just figured
someone here might have some ideas. I'll tell you something surprising though, a
 pigeon looks alot cuter and sweeter when it's curled up on your porch then
when  it's scarfing down birdseed at the bird feeder.
Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

-Leo WM

-------------------------------1142567542

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello birdwatchers,</DIV>
<DIV>I'm writing because we have a bird dilemma. We showed up at our door tw=
o=20
days ago at around 6:30 pm and found a pigeon with a broken wing on our stoo=
p.=20
It crouched up in the corner and stayed as we walked past it to open the doo=
r.=20
We felt bad and brought it some birdseed to eat. A while later, almost all t=
he=20
seed was gone. It curls up in the corner of our stoop when we're&nbsp;not th=
ere.=20
Last night during the big snow storm, we figured it was a goner, but today I=
=20
looked out the porch and saw it just outside our door, looking fine.</DIV>
<DIV>As of right now, 9:48 pm, he's still sitting there. So, our dilemma is=20=
what=20
to do. Should we try to catch it and bring it somewhere? Should we let it be=
 and=20
feel bad? Is there some place that could help us out with it? Or is a pigeon=
 not=20
important enough for the attention of a bone mender.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So, that's it. We're trying to decide what to do with him. I just figur=
ed=20
someone here might have some ideas. I'll tell you something surprising thoug=
h, a=20
pigeon looks alot cuter and sweeter when it's curled up on your porch then w=
hen=20
it's scarfing down birdseed at the bird feeder.</DIV>
<DIV>Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-Leo WM</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>