[mou] Merlin in Norwood-Young America area

Bob bmessersmith@comcast.net
Tue, 2 May 2006 15:48:24 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66DFF.D8C4C4E0

I went on a rescue for The Raptor Center this morning. While the rescue =
was unsecessful, it was my first opportunity to see a Merlin in =
Minnesoata. The bird is still in Norwood-Young America off 5th Avenue =
NW.  It can be located .3 miles from Hiway 5 (on 5th Avnue NW) near the =
first house on 5th Avenue.  It has a broken wing and was last seen =
sitting on a tree about 20 feet off the ground. I don't think it is =
going to move a great deal from this location.

If you located it please call the Raptor Center and they might be able =
to send out another person to attemp a rescue. If you can capture the =
bird, call the center or bring it to the Center at the University.

Bob Messersmith
763-442-7241
------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66DFF.D8C4C4E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I went on a rescue for The Raptor =
Center this=20
morning. While the rescue was unsecessful, it was my first opportunity =
to see a=20
Merlin in Minnesoata. The bird is still in Norwood-Young America off 5th =
Avenue=20
NW.&nbsp; It can be located .3 miles from Hiway 5 (on 5th Avnue NW) near =
the=20
first house on 5th Avenue.&nbsp; It has a broken wing and was last seen =
sitting=20
on a tree about 20 feet off the ground. I don't think it is going to =
move a=20
great deal from this location.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you located it please call the =
Raptor Center and=20
they might be able to send out another person to attemp a rescue. If you =
can=20
capture the bird, call the center or bring it to the Center at the=20
University.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bob Messersmith</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>763-442-7241</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66DFF.D8C4C4E0--