[mou] Albany Willets

Wildchough@aol.com Wildchough@aol.com
Wed, 10 May 2006 23:42:18 EDT

--part1_41b.a2b1b1.31940c9a_boundary

As I was departing the Albany Sewage Ponds (Stearns County) late this
afternoon an arriving flock of wind-tossed Willets (approximately 10 birds) quickly
soared over the first pond and landed in the back pond which is not visible
from the road.  Check the first pond in the morning though as the water levels
are low and the birds may reappear.  Also present were 10 Wilson's Phalaropes, 2
Stilt Sandpipers, Spotty, Lesser Yellowlegs, Solitary, Ruddy Ducks, and
various peeps unidentifiable without a scope which I lacked..  Bob Russell, Dakota
Co.

--part1_41b.a2b1b1.31940c9a_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">As I was departing the Albany Sewag=
e Ponds (Stearns County) late this afternoon an arriving flock of wind-tosse=
d Willets (approximately 10 birds) quickly soared over the first pond and la=
nded in the back pond which is not visible from the road.&nbsp; Check the fi=
rst pond in the morning though as the water levels are low and the birds may=
 reappear.&nbsp; Also present were 10 Wilson's Phalaropes, 2 Stilt Sandpiper=
s, Spotty, Lesser Yellowlegs, Solitary, Ruddy Ducks, and various peeps unide=
ntifiable without a scope which I lacked..&nbsp; Bob Russell, Dakota Co.</FO=