[mou] Birds of NA access fun

Adele Binning abinning@smm.org
Thu, 18 May 2006 11:32:00 -0500

Hi Thomas,
Sounds like you had a pretty frustrating time. I don't have a
Minneapolis Library card either but my experience was much different.
I simply entered my St. Paul Public Library card into the MPL website
and promptly got an email that gave me access to the BNA the same day.

This is not to say that you didn't just go through lots of gymnastics
to get access. I just want others to know that they may not suffer
the same fate. From St. Paul, it was really easy.

Adele