[mou] Bald eagles in the metro area

Sandra L. Babcock sandrababcock@earthlink.net
Thu, 18 May 2006 08:02:25 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C67A51.66994C20

A birding friend from Massachusetts is visiting this weekend, and she is =
hoping to see a bald eagle during her visit.  I've seen bald eagles in =
S. Mpls.  over the years, but only during migration.  Can anyone advise =
me where to go to maximize the possibility that she might see an eagle =
this time of year in the metro and surrounding areas?    Thanks so much. =
=20

Sandra L. Babcock

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C67A51.66994C20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">A birding friend from Massachusetts =
is=20
visiting this weekend, and she is hoping to see a bald eagle during her=20
visit.&nbsp; I've seen bald eagles in S. Mpls.&nbsp; over the years, but =
only=20
during migration.&nbsp; Can anyone advise me where to go to maximize the =

possibility that she might see an eagle this time of year in the metro =
and=20
surrounding areas?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks so much.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Sandra L.=20
Babcock<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C67A51.66994C20--