[mou] County Report Challenge

Pastor Al Schirmacher PastorAl@PrincetonFreeChurch.net
Tue, 23 May 2006 11:04:27 -0500

Perusing the maps and county totals on the MOU website (moumn.org) can be
quite enlightening - particularly if you're wondering what might migrate
next through your area.

However, the idea that Sherburne County (no matter how great the refuge is
for birding) is the fourth "birdiest" county in the state this spring is
honestly, well, ludicrous.

So I offer a challenge:  get your field trips/sightings in!  Let us know
what's really happening in your county.  It takes but a few minutes to
either check off your trip birds, or see what's missing from the county and
add it.

The idea that Sherburne County might beat Dakota, or St. Louis, or
Aitkin....

(I have no official connection with the website, other than being an MOU
member).

Thanks!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN