[mou] rice creek etc

Cindy Johnson elfowl@usfamily.net
Mon, 29 May 2006 09:23:01 -0500

I am planning to bird at Rice Creek today. Where was the duck located,
and I believe there was also a report earlier this week about a
prothonotary warbler in the area. If anyone has more specific
information about locations I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Cindy Johnson
New Brighton, MN

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---