[mou] Short-eared owls in Pennington Co.

Shelley Steva crossbill7200@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 May 2006 09:02:18 -0700 (PDT)

 To my great surprize, the route that I drive to work
(and one that I had driven on as recently as last
Friday) yielded TWO SHORT-EARED OWLS today.
    One was found about five miles south of the
intersection of Pennington Co. 22 and MN State Hwy 1-
very close to the intersection of the "Smiley Bridge
Road" .
    The other bird was found 1-2 miles south of the
intersection of Pennington Co. 23 and Penninton Co. 3.

Good Birding,

Shelley Steva
Pennington Co.