[mou] Re: Board Meeting Date Change

BirdBill5@aol.com BirdBill5@aol.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:30:51 EST

-------------------------------1163010650

I would be happy to meet with anyone coming to the paper session Friday
evening to discuss MOU matters. This would be an informal get together but a chance
for those unable to attend on Wed. to meet with me as incoming president.
Depending on the number of people I will reserve appropriate space.

Regards,

Bill George

-------------------------------1163010650

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I would be happy to meet with anyone coming to the paper session Friday=
 evening to discuss MOU matters. This would be an informal get together but=20=
a chance for those unable to attend on Wed. to meet with me as incoming pres=
ident. Depending on the number of people I will reserve appropriate space.</=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bill George</DIV></BODY></HTML>