[mou] Sax Zim Welcomes Birders

Mike Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:09:29 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C71339.DFE52AF0

I was driving thru Sax Zim Bog last Saturday on my way home and I =
noticed two signs along county road 133.  The signs are brown with white =
lettering that says "Meadowlands Welcomes Birders to Sax Zim Bog" one of =
the signs is located on the west going lane near the intersection of 133 =
and county road 7 and the other is on the east going lane near the =
intersection of of county road 229 and county road 133. ( Jevohah =
Witness Church corner )

I also want to inform birders that this winter the tamaracks and spruce =
trees along the McDavitt Road & Owl Avenue could be logged. This will =
depend on this winter temperatures to allow the ground to freeze solid =
so they can get the heavy equipment in.  I am fairly confident that =
McDavitt Road will be the first to go as they already created the roads, =
posted the license and added a drop box to this location and it will =
only be a short period of time when the bog along Owl Avenue is next.

At this point there is nothing no one can do but it let happen I guess.  =

=20
Michael Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C71339.DFE52AF0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I was driving thru Sax Zim =
Bog last=20
Saturday on my way home and I noticed two signs along county road =
133.&nbsp; The=20
signs are brown with white lettering that says "Meadowlands Welcomes =
Birders to=20
Sax Zim Bog" one of the signs&nbsp;is located on the west going lane =
near the=20
intersection of 133 and county road 7 and the other is on the east going =
lane=20
near the intersection of of county road 229 and county road 133. ( =
Jevohah=20
Witness Church corner )</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I also want to inform birders =
that this=20
winter the tamaracks and spruce trees along the McDavitt Road &amp; Owl =
Avenue=20
could be logged.&nbsp;This will depend on&nbsp;this winter temperatures =
to allow=20
the ground to freeze solid&nbsp;so they can&nbsp;get the heavy equipment =

in.&nbsp; I am fairly confident that McDavitt Road will be the first to =
go as=20
they already created the roads, posted the license and added a drop box =
to this=20
location and it will&nbsp;only be&nbsp;a short period of time =
when&nbsp;the bog=20
along Owl&nbsp;Avenue is next.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>At this point there is =
nothing no one can=20
do but it let happen I guess.&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Michael =
Hendrickson<BR>Duluth,=20
Minnesota<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/">http://webpages.chart=
er.net/mmhendrickson/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C71339.DFE52AF0--