[mou] Rosy Finches - more rules of engagement for birders!

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:56:49 -0600

Stay in the parking lot when on the property! This is important for us
to curry favor with the landlords and tenants, to continue to be granted
access to these fine birds.

Mark Alt

Mark,

I gather Terry has forwarded the info I sent him for you to post on the
MOU
site.  Could you please add to it asking folks to remain in the parking
lot
and not walk around behind the building after hours or on weekends.  We
had
a breakin recently and our security folks are a bit jumpy.  We're okay
with
folks coming to look and ask questions as long as things don't get out
of
hand.

Thanks
Mike Shrage