[mou] Speculation

Bill Bruins wbruins@earthlink.net
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:32:21 -0600

About 9:15 this morning my wife head and saw the Carolina Wren so I
headed outside to put meal worms in the feeders. I gave a whistle
imitation of the wren call and got a buzzed response and the bird
popped up onto the fence.

We sat inside watching and hoping that the wren would get some meal
worms. It came to the feeder but seemed to ignore the worms for
seeds. Then a Tufted Titmouse stopped by for a snack.

The last time the wren was here so too was the titmouse. I am
speculating they travel together around the neighborhood and the last
time the wren was here so was the  titmouse. The wren seems to visit
every three to four days.

Bill

O. William Bruins
1538 11th Avenue NE
Rochester, MN 55906-4213
wbruins@earthlink.net
507-281-1607 - home
507-261-6837 - cell (not always turned on)