[mou] Goldfinch feeding young

Rick Hoyme Rick.Hoyme@baesystems.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 07:28:47 -0500

--=__Part785C1BEF.0__=

When I went out to fill my feeders yesterday, I heard a commotion in a
crab apple tree in my neighbors yard. It was a young Goldfinch begging
food from an attentive parent. I don't remember seeing that this late in
the year. Maybe my Goldfinches nested late this year. I guess I better
go buy some more Niger seed and fill that feeder as well.

Rick Hoyme
Plymouth, MN
Hennepin Co.

--=__Part785C1BEF.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1480" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Microsoft Sans Serif">
<DIV>When I went out to fill my feeders yesterday, I heard a commotion in =
a crab apple tree in my neighbors yard. It was a young Goldfinch begging =
food from an attentive parent. I don't remember seeing that this late in =
the year. Maybe my Goldfinches nested late this year. I guess I better go =
buy some more Niger seed and fill that feeder as well.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick Hoyme</DIV>
<DIV>Plymouth, MN </DIV>
<DIV>Hennepin Co.</DIV></BODY></HTML>